Standards and Accreditation
Purdue University teacher education programs align to state standards as well as adhere to institutional and professional standards.
- Model for Professional Preparation (narrative)
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) Standards
- Specialized Professional Association (SPA) Standards
- Interstate Teacher Assessment and Support Consortium (InTASC) Standards
- Indiana Department of Education Teacher Standards and Indiana Department of Education Teacher Standards Rules
- National Board for Professional Teaching Standards
- P-12 Academic Standards
Title II Reporting Requirements
Purdue University is in compliance with Title II reporting requirements.
Title II Section 207 of the Higher Education Act (HEA) requires states, as recipients of HEA funds, and all institutions with teacher preparation programs that enroll students receiving federal financial assistance, to prepare annual reports on teacher preparation and licensing. Please click the link below for complete details of Purdue University’s report.