Add A K-12 Integrated STEM Graduate Certificate to your Teaching credentials!
Purdue University is excited to partner with the Center for Leadership Learning (CELL) to offer tuition assistance through the STEM Teach program. Please visit STEM Teach for more information about tuition support.
Learn more about the K-12 Integrated STEM Graduate Certificate
Applying for the STEM Teach Program
Full-time, licensed Indiana teachers who wish to add a Graduate Certificate in K-12 Integrated STEM Education to their existing license will have an opportunity to participate in a fully funded 15 credit hour graduate program.
The application requirements for the STEM Teach program are as follows:
- A baccalaureate or graduate degree from a college or university that is accredited by an accrediting agency with a 3.0 GPA
- A valid Indiana state teaching license
- At least one year of teaching experience from an approved and accredited public, private, or parochial school in the United States or abroad
- Supporting documentation demonstrating a current full-time teaching assignment in an Indiana K-12 classroom
Applying for University Admission
Once accepted into the STEM Teach program, participants will have to complete the university’s application (Instructions for completing application)
- Participants will have to provide college transcripts to the university – electronic transcripts should be sent to email@example.com ATTN: Lynn Bryan
- Participants will have to provide a copy of their current license. (attach to your application)
- Participants will need to provide a 300 – 500 word statement of purpose of why you think the Purdue Program is right for you.
- Participants will need to provide a current resume.
- Tuition free
- 100% online courses
- No textbook costs
- 1 year curriculum (3 semesters)
- Summer 2023: May 1st
- Fall 2023: August 1st
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. An admissions counselor will help you through the application process.