Part of GER2I’s mission is serve as a resource for parents and teachers who are looking to learn more about opportunities for gifted students and fellow academics who are interested in learning about our research in the field. While not an exhaustive list, we offer these resources as a starting point and welcome personal inquiries to our faculty.
- TSCG Book – Click here to purchase the book online
- HOPE Teacher Rating Scale – Click here to purchase the book online
- Enrichment Clusters – Click here to purchase the book online
- Hoagie’s Gifted Education page
- National Association for Gifted Children
- Schoolwide Enrichment Model – Reading
- Project M2 – Mentoring Young Mathematicians
- Project M3 – Mentoring Mathematical Minds
Contact the GER2I main office at (765) 494-7243 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.